Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Challenge #196 - Peace

Good day!  Oops, I am running a few minutes behind this morning.  I have had one of those mornings where everything I do has problems.  But, here we go....
Our photo today is one of Elli, snow on her nose (very keeping with the season)
Our very wintery dog!

Now down to business - Once again we only had three entries so there is not a top 3, or should I say, everyone made the top three.  Thanks to the ladies who took the time to create some beautiful cards.

Our challenge this week is yet another basic sketch and our theme (should you choose to use it) is Peace.
Our sketch:
(a very traditional design)
And the inspirations from our team:








Simply stunning cards, ladies!  You have so outdone yourselves and I thank you for that.  I know our followers will be spurred on to create beautiful cards of their own.
I am so excited to see them all.
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: