Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Challenge #188 - Thank You

Welcome to a very busy October at Try Stampin'.  This month will be filled with fun and contests and oportunities for us all to interact with one another. 
But our first order of business is our top 3 for challenge #186.  We had fewer entries but they were all great!  Here are the top three as chosen by the team (Whew, I am glad I did not have to decide):



Congrats, ladies, on some beautiful cards!

Now for this week's sketch....
Our theme ("Thank You"), should you choose to use it, is in honour of Thanksgiving here in Canada next Monday.
Here are the examples from the team.




Beautiful, ladies!  I love all the autumn colours and the different takes on the sketch.    I am sure you will inspire our viewers to create some great cards of their own.

Now for the "fun" event for this week.  Several of the designers have sent me photos from when they were children.  Your job is to match the picture with the grown-up versions of these ladies.  The pictures are numbered so just send me an email (cherylsteve.robinson@shaw.ca) with the picture numbers and the correct designers  beside them.  I will draw one winner from all the correct guesses and that viewer will receive a prize.  Deadline for entry is Saturday, October 11th at 6:00p.m. EST.  The winner will be announced next week on our post.
So now, let's have some fun..........

 1.

 2.

 3.

 4.

 5.

 6.

 7.

 8.

Wow!  I do not think this will be an easy contest.  Several designers looked very similar as children - sweet young girls with long hair......and then there is #8!  Good luck on your guessing.

I hope to see lots of cards based on our sketch this week and lots of answers to our "guess the designer" contest.  Have a great week, everyone!












2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks so much for the pick....and that contest! Oh my goodness, I don't know how I could ever match them up! So cute and such a fun idea!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats to the winners and what fabulous samples from the DT. I also adore the photos you gals have shared...so cute.

sparkle & shine *~*