Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Challenge #153 -Keep Warm

Good Tuesday morning, everyone!  I hope that wherever you are it is warm.  Here, we are experiencing yet another day of below zero weather.  This is the longest cold streak I can remember in a very long time.  And, we are supposed to get MORE snow.  This January, we have received more than 42" of snow - in just one month.....and more is forecast for today.  Great crafting and art weather!
This week, we have another sketch from Sarah.  Here it is:
And the twist (if you choose to use it) is Keep Warm.  This could be a summery theme, or a wintry - but cozy- one.
Here are the cards from our team:









Wow!  Great cards from the team.  I know they will inspire you to create beautiful cards of your own.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for visiting.....and keep warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt get it made in time but I loved the sketch. Here is my version
http://daffyscrapper.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/bannerifically-cute/