Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Challenge # 91

Good morning, all!
Welcome to Try Stampin'.
Today I have some business to take care of before I get to the sketch.
I am very sad to say that Mynnette has found it necessary to resign from the design team.  I am sure you will agree that her talents will be missed.  And I will miss her total dedication to the site.  On a happier note, she said that she will pop in from time to time and do a sketch when she can.

Now to brighter news.  Paula Reid has decided to join the Stampin' Friends team beginning next week.  Paula is a very prolific stamper and never seems to run out of ideas.  
She will bring a fresh approach to the site and new and exciting inspiration each week.
Welcome,Paula!

Now it is time for our sketch for the week.  Here it is:
Isn't it a great one?  Thanks again Jenn.

And now the examples from the team:






I am sure these examples have inspired you to come up with a card (or other project) of your own.  I am excited to see it!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful cards, girls!!! :)

Pajalu said...

So sad to hear about Mynnette leaving & congratulations to Paula. Love the sketch & those cards are so inspiring. I'm hoping to get some crafty time later in the week to play along xoxox